Pacific Rim Salmon Burgers - Ellie Krieger



Sarah has chosen Pacific Rim Salmon Burgers found on page 91 in Weeknight Wonders.  The more, I cook from this book, the happier I become.  The recipes work and they are healthy.  I have not had difficulty finding the ingredients and most recipes are NOT time consuming or difficult.

This brings back memories of our original group, CEiMB, when week after week, I made dinner that both hubby and I loved.  It was three cheers for Wednesday nights which was Ellie's night. I was as excited then as I am now, to see what we were making, each week.

If you have not cooked anything from Ellie Krieger and would like to get to know her style better, feel free to join us weekly.  There are no minimum requirements.  You will find us on our page and see what we are doing.

These salmon burgers are nothing like any burger, I have had, in the past.  The salmon adds lots of flavor while soy sauce, garlic, scallions, red bell pepper, sesame oil and freshly ground black pepper being it to new heights.  I enjoyed mine.  I did not serve it on a roll and left it in the oven too long, which I blame on my youngest granddaughter and her charming ways.  By the way, she likes this burger very much.  She calls salmon - sammy and that gets her to the table quickly.



Linked to  Showcase Your Talent Thursday          Full Plate Thursday      This is How We Roll         Foodie Friday        Foodie Friends Friday               Foodie Friday at Rattlebridge    

Comments

  1. These recipes are always delicious and healthy! I remember the other group too. Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chaya,
    My mother used to make salmon burgers once a week when I was young. I like the Asian twist to these with the soy sauce, garlic, and sesame oil. Sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These burgers were good. Glad your granddaughter liked them too. I had no capsicum so I left it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved reading your thoughts about Ellie and hearing about your granddaughter. It's great that our group is going so well for us all! :) Heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, that old CEiMB group was great and that's why we wanted to resurrect cooking with Ellie again! This recipe was not a hit for me but Mark liked it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost