Salmon Delight




In my quest to find soft foods, my husband can eat, I decided to try to do something with salmon since that is one of his favorites.  I poached the salmon in water and then put it through the mini food processor with some bell pepper and some seasoning.  It turned out to be delicious and can be eaten hot or cold.  It is good plain or on crackers or in a sandwich.

I hate to admit how much of his salmon delight, I managed to eat.

Salmon Delight

Ingredients:

1 salmon fillet without skin
1 tablespoon mayonnaise (optional)  There is no reason for the mayo but I had to  make it creamier for my husband so I added it.
1/4 of red bell pepper, chopped
pepper to taste
1/4 teaspoon oregano

Method:

Place all ingredients into mini food processor and mix until desired consistency.  

Place in small bowl or scoop and put balls of salmon on spinach or lettuce.

Eat and enjoy.

linked to:    Treasure Box Tuesday    Hearth and Soul Hop     Tuesday’s Table            Fat Tuesday          Weekend Potluck        What'd You Do  This Weekend           Food on Friday

Comments

  1. This would make a great sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would make a great sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chaya, I would love you to stop by Food on Friday: Salmon over at Carole's Chatter to add this to the recipe collection! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love salmon and this indeed sounds delightful! I think it would be great with some crusty bread or crakers for an appetizer. Thanks for sharing at What'd You Do This Weekend?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This salmon delight looks delicious, thanks for sharing with Hearth and soul blog hop. pinning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost