Menu Plan Monday

This is the week's menu for me and for Menu Plan Monday is diversified.  Sunday was a 25 hour fast and after such a fast, I am not hungry.  I eat something but don't yearn for more.  We all fast differently.  I want water or juice.  Other want pasta or steak.  Our normal fast breaker is something like cheesy eggs. It is light but filling enough.  

I had my bowl of pasta with salmon after 9 and I am not at all hungry now, almost 1 AM.  I think, I should be.  Anyway, it is difficult to select a menu when nothing really tempts me.  Maybe the roasted veggies ---- just a little.

I have done the best I can.  Note, none of the food is heavy.  In a few days, I am pretty sure, I will  be looking for some additional fat.  In the meanwhile, I am going to enjoy this.

Sunday - a fast day.....ended the fast with pasta and salmon




Monday - Baked Potatoes with Yogurt




Tuesday - Zucchini and Potato Bake



Wednesday - Roasted Pistachio and Honey Yogurt - Hay

Thursday - Pasta Fagioli with Zucchini - Ellie

Friday - Chicken Stir Fry

    

Shabbos - Chulent

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost