Bizzy the Explorer Searches for Eggs

  You may think eggs is an unusual ingredient to be looking for since it is in so many dishes but Bizzy is quite clear on what she is looking for.  Let's find out together.  Go Bizzy.

Crab Cake Eggs Benedict with Avgolemono Sauce
This is a blog not to miss.  It is fabulous.


Tobias Cooks - This is a new blog for me and it is one, I plan to visit often.

Eisenhower's Eggs Benedict (Yes a second one)


Carrot & Kale Hash with Broiled Eggs



Link up below, please.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the shout out. The Crab Eggs Benedict was really good with the lemon sauce. Thanks for finding me:D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost