Chicken with Caramelized Tomatoes - WWDH



I must admit, I am not sure why the Donna Hay site lists this recipe as caramelized tomatoes when chicken is a major part of the recipe,  I added the chicken to the title and I am happy it is part of the recipe since it makes up a major part of my dinner, tonight.  I am thinking of 
serving it with a bright green broccoli side dish and hopefully will produce a pretty colored plate.

I have not tasted the dish yet so I can't tell you how it turned out but I can easily guess.  This was one of the easiest dishes, we have made and I am betting with the balsamic vinegar, one of the tastiest.  The chicken is only spiced with salt and pepper which should be enough.

You can find the recipe here.

Check out the other Donna cooks and see what they have made.

Comments

  1. This is a great., healthy recipe and love the caramelize tomatoes. Blessings, Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Chicken with Caramelized Tomatoes, looks delicious! Hope you are having a great day and thanks so much for sharing this awesome post with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this was so simple to make! I loved it since I always like to buy cherry tomatoes. (Maybe because they seem to always be more consistently ripe at the supermarket.) With a broccoli salad this would make a great meal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinned and going to make soon! Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful recipe. Pinned. Thanks for bringing this by Weekend Bites. Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think these tomatoes are similar to the ones that top the DH omelette you made, right? I love those!
    Would be very good served with chicken.
    Thank you for sharing, Chaya. Your dish was one of the top five clicked links at See Ya in the Gumbo this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my kind of dinner! Thanks for linking up with What's Cookin' Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for linking up at our Gluten Free Fridays party! I have tweeted and pinned your entry to our Gluten Free Fridays board on Pinterest! :) I can't wait to see what you share this week! Its LIVE!

    Cindy from vegetarianmamma.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost