Cauliflower and Mac Cheese - Donna Hay


Cauliflower and Mac And Cheese

This week, the Wednesday with Donna Hay ladies cooked up a cauliflower and mac & cheese, which was my choice.  For quite a while, I heard about this dish and frankly, I could not picture it and now that I have made it, I will reiterate my question.  It is not that it wasn't good.  It was but I would have liked the cauliflower with the cheese mixture alone.  I don't see that it added to the mac and cheese. Possibly, if the ratio was changed to more cauliflower and less pasta, it would have been more to my liking.

The dish was easy to make.  Two cheeses were used and the other ingredients were pretty much a normal mac and cheese recipe with cauliflower.  You can find the recipe for Cauliflower and Mac And Cheese by clicking on the title of the recipe.



Check out the other Donna cooks and see what they have made.
Gaye Sarah and Margaret



Linked to: Tuesday’s Table Fat Tuesday     Hearth and Soul Hop      Waste Not Want Not Wednesday        Fresh Foods Wednesdays     What's Cooking Wednesday     Wonderfully Creative Wednesdays          Whimsy Wednesday      Creative Munster   Full Plate Thursday    Fight Back Fridays      Gluten-Free Fridays       Foodie Friday       Weekend Social Link PartFoodtastic Weekend              Foodie Friends Friday                  Foodie Friday at Rattlebridge Farm               Freedom Fridays                      Fabulously Creative Fridays                  Feathered Nest Friday        Eat Create Party  

Comments

  1. I couldn't taste the cauliflower in the dish but I like the idea of it. It was good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the add of cauliflower in this classic comfort food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked this one - it was a pleasant surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. UMMM, sounds out of this world. Thanks for telling us about it.
    And, thanks so much for coming by...please come again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, thanks for sharing with Hearth and soul bloghop pinning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like pure comfort food, yum! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome post with Full Plate Thursday. Have a great week and come back soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  7. comfort food! Thanks for linking up at our Gluten Free Fridays party! I have tweeted and pinned your entry to our Gluten Free Fridays board on Pinterest! :) I can't wait to see what you share this week! Its LIVE!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost