Monday, July 7, 2014

Menu Plan Monday - Veggies Galore

Menu Plan Monday for the week of June 9/14

My plans for this week are to get in as many vegetables as possible.  With the fresh produce surrounding us, I want to use it.  We are waiting for our own tomatoes to ripen.  There is nothing like a tomato just picked from the vine.  It has such amazing flavor unlike what sells in the store during the year.

Sunday - Leftovers

Monday - Pasta with Grilled Tomatoes and Zucchini Pesto 











Tuesday - Inside Out Lasagna

Wednesday - Salmon and Eggplant Curry

Thursday - Garden Pizza

Friday - Pastrami Meatballs

Saturday - Hash Brown Omelet

Please check out Menu Plan Monday for wonderful ideas to put on your table.

2 comments:

  1. Pasta with Grilled Tomatoes and Zucchini Pesto....looks so delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eating as many veggies as possible sounds like a great idea, and your meal plan sounds terrific! I really need to start planning my meals out for the week…it would certainly ease my mind knowing dinner was all planned out in advance!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.