Chocolate Marshmallow Puff Pastry Tart



After making the Farmer's Country Tart, I had to try another similar recipe but this time a sweet one.  I am not sure which of these two, I like more.  Both were a success.  Both are easy to make.  Both make the best use of puff pastry.

Chocolate Marshmallow Puff Pastry Tart


Ingredients:


1 strip puff pastry
1/4 cup whipped cream cheese or bar cream cheese
1/4 cup Nutella or Mock Nutella (I have another brand.)
1/2 cup Marshmallow Fluff or Marshmallow Creme


Method:


Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.


Cut a strip of puff pastry into 4 inch squares.  


With a knife, coat square with cream cheese.  On top of cream cheese, layer Nutella.  The top layer should be Marshmallow Fluff.


Use a knife to gently marbleize. 


Place on cookie sheet, sprayed lightly with cooking oil, and bake for 15 - 20 minutes.  When it turns golden brown, it is done.  Take a bite and you will smile.


* Sprinkle with powdered sugar or sprinkles, if you like.


Linked to Veggie Converter    Tuesday’s Tasty Tidbits   Trick or Treat Tuesday!
Crazy Sweet Tuesdays     Sweet Temptations   Mrs. Fox's Sweets     Muffin Top Blog Hop

Comments

  1. Mmm, mouth-watering! Nutella and marshmallow fluff are a delicious combo for this tart. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nutella and Marshmallows.. thats certainely going to get any one drooled over dear..

    I have always tasted savory tarts, this might be the first time if I try this soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, this sounds delicious, and something my nieces will love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love puff pastry. It turns simple ingredients into a special treat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Sigh* Now I need to go defrost that puff pastry in my freezer... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is INSANE. Totally a dream-come-true kind of food for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds too easy - and easy desserts are dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummmm!!! Nutella and marshmallow sounds awesome together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great combination of ingredients! So easy and so yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost