Bake with Bizzy - Cheesy Mock Crab Wontons

Wonton Warrior is a little jealous of Eggbert the Egg Roll Wrapper.  It seems his recipe got more peeks than the warrior's.  Since Wonton Warrior was the first to challenge Bizzy for his blog,  he thinks he has privileges, just for him.  Puff Pastry Pal, Phyllo Phil (who we have not yet met), Patty Pie Crust (another new comer) and Eggbert just don't agree.  Bizzy for sure doesn't and is thinking about locking Wonton Warrior, out of this blog.  


No!  I love making the wonton recipes.  We can't let this happen.  I know.  I will share a wonton recipe with you, to keep him happy and hope, he doesn't read this.


This is incredibly tasty and melds into the wonton wrapper.  Meld- not melt.


*****It looks like, I did not take a picture of these.  Please, click over to allrecipes.com, if you want to see what they look like.  I am sorry.****


It is hard to believe, anyone could forget to take photos.  I don't go into the kitchen without my camera.  It is habit.  I will puzzle this one out.


Cheesy Mock Crab Wontons (adapted from AllRecipes.com)


Ingredients:
 2 cups oil for frying
2 (8 ounce) packages whipped cream cheese
1 (12 ounce) package imitation crab meat
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons sesame oil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 bunch scallions, finely chopped
1 (14 ounce) package wonton wrappers

Method:
Heat oil in a large, heavy saucepan until it is almost boiling. Keep an eye on it.

In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, imitation crab meat, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and scallions.

Place approximately 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture in the center of each wonton wrapper.

Place some water in a small bowl. Using the fingers, spread water over two edges of the wonton wrappers. Fold into triangles and press to seal edges. Use a fork and crimp.

In small batches, deep fry the wontons until golden brown, 2 to 4 minutes. Drain on paper towels and serve warm.


Our Bake with Bizzy stars certainly do have photos and I am going to share some, with you.

I simply love these.  Saveur Sweet Orange Buns from



Dark Chocolate Truffle Cake from The Kitchen Cookie. We know, we want to bite into this cake but I could leave it on my table, for its beauty.

Now for a savory dish and what a dish, this is. This is from Cook Lisa Cook and it is called Loaded Potato and Buffalo Chicken Casserole.

Now, it is your turn and as usual, I can't wait to see what you have to inspire us, with. Please do link up.

Foodie Friday Linky       Friday Food      Fabulous Friday

Comments

  1. Thanks for the invite--can't wait to see what's cooking! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you linked those marvelous recipes. Come back any time. You light up the linkys.

      We do get some wonderful recipes for all of us to gain from.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Bizzy for the lovely feature :) and thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have shared Pound Cake Cookies. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting the hop and for featuring my Loaded Potato & Buffalo Chicken Casserole. This week I linked up my slimmed down version of the same dish. Just as delicious and a lot less calories.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love that potato and buffalo chicken casserole! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made these for a party this weekend and they turned out great! Thanks so much!

    Apfelkuchen Rezept
    Apfelkuchen Rezepte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bizzy
    Wonderful wonderful features!
    Thanks for hosting this party
    Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bizzy! I am such a huge fan of your blog and I have recently started a Tuesday link up with my friend, called Kids in the Kitchen. We would love to have you stop over and share some of your yummy recipes with us! Here is this weeks link up: http://younglivingoillady.com/home/kids-in-the-kitchen-link-up-week-7/ Hope to see you there! Blessings, Carrie-younglivingoillady.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love both the Warrior and Eggbert equally.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your crab wontons look fabulous and so do all of the featured posts! Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cheesy crab wontons sound so delicious - perfect for a cocktail party or just for snacking! The features are lovely too. I've shared my Hazelnut Apple Coffee Cake this week, based on one of my late Mom's recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your website is so cool. I’m impressed by the details that you have on this blog. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for extra articles.
    implantate Berlin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost