4 large baking potatoes
1 medium zucchini
1 large onion
1/2 cup brown rice flour or all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon.. black pepper
oil for frying
1. Shred potatoes, carrots, zucchini and onion in food processor.
2. Blend the eggs, flour and spices with the vegetables.
3. In a large skillet, heat oil on medium-high heat.
4. Using a tablespoon cookie scoop, drop scoops of latkes batter into the hot oil, flattening the pancakes with the back of a spoon. Fry for 3-4 minutes on each side, until golden brown on the outside and cooked through.
5. Remove the pancakes to paper towels to drain.
6. Place on serving plate and eat hearty.
Simple Lives Thursdays