Friday Favorite Finds

Finding Joy in My Kitchen has a Friday linky, titled Friday Favorite Finds where we get the opportunity to share some of those wonderful recipes, we see during the week. Maybe, they are recipes, we want to make or perhaps they are recipes that just strike us as being fantastic but not for us. Since we eat gluten-free, you can imagine how many recipes, I come across that I won't be making. To be honest, if one is gluten-free, one can still manage to make most dishes but that doesn't mean that I always want to do that.

These are the recipes, I look for, those that strike me and say, "this is you," or, "admire me."  Something about them touch a chord in my heart or perhaps, my tummy.

This week, I discovered and loved the following:

First, I want to share this amaretto pie. Isn't this a beauty. I found this on Deelicious sweets. Great, spell-check is giving me a hard time on delicious/deelicious.


I started with dessert so let's go to a soup from that's some good cooking, Lasagna Soup

I found matzah ball soup (kneidlach) at Tasty Trials. I love these balls of deliciousness. Of course, sitting in soup gives it the delicious flavor from the soup with all the veggies.

Honestly, I did not mean to pick another dessert. The devil made me do it. No, this photography really got to me so I am sharing it, with you.
Triple Chocolate Chunk Pecan Pie....from Sweet Pea's Kitchen

I am looking forward to doing this again, next week. Please join me.

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your finds! I love the look of that lasagna soup :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so good, but I am drooling over those pies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks delicious and the pies are the ultimate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the feature on the lasagna soup! You have a fun blog here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of that triple chocolate chunk pecan pie! Yum!
    Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO much good food happening here! I want that pie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Todo luce absolutamente exquisito,sugerencias geniales,abrazo y feliz navidad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for featuring my Amaretto Pie! Everything looks delish :) Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh that pecan pie looks incredible. My husband is huge on pecan pie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost