Bizzy the Explorer - Latkes

Chanukah is coming and one of the foods, commonly made, are those delicious latkes, usually potato.  As a rebel, I make different kinds of latkes such as carrot, sweet potatoes, broccoli and zucchini.  Of course, the best are cheese latkes.  I plan to make some and share them with you.  Today, I am sharing some latkes from other blogs.  You do remember me, Bizzy the Explorer, hijacking Chaya's blog.

I first visted ECurry and found Purple Potato Latkes.   I am getting hungry.
Purple Potato Latke 3
Then, I found Family Education Blog with Potato-Apple Latkes.


Below are Sweet Potato and Leek Latkes from Classically Kosher.


Smitten Kitchen who has the best recipes has Zucchini Latkes

As I said before, I will do my best to post as many latkes, as possible, in the next two weeks so you can experience other than the delicious potato latkes.

Comments

  1. I just make regular latkes all the time, but you sure gave me some ideas....can't wait to try apple potato latkes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love potato latkes; have not made them in agese; thanks for the reminder and your visit.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love latkes! I need to make up some sweet potato ones - since I have a mountain of them in my kitchen right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning!
    I tried to post something in your linky & to comment there, but for some reason the links seemed to be broken. This one works OK though. Strange.
    I’ve included your site on a page I’ve put together devoted to hops, challenges, and memes for every day of the week! The link to that page is under my header. http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them and your look great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost