Baked Salmon with Dill Mustard Sauce

I have been making weekly salmon for two and one half years without repeating a recipe.  It is getting to be quite a challenge to be original but week after week, I "trip' over another fantastic recipe for salmon.  This is the one for this week.  I think, it is from AllRecipes.   




Dill Mustard Sauce: (adapted)


Ingredients:

1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons honey mustard
2 teaspoons fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
1 teaspoon lemon juice

black pepper to taste



Method:


Preheat oven 350 degrees.

In a small bowl mix together mayonnaise, honey mustard, dill , lemon juice, and pepper.


Spread sauce on the salmon.  Sprinkle additional dill on top.  Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees.


This turned out to be a really good salmon dish.  I admit, we have liked every salmon dish, I have made from Wasabi to sweet salmon.  I am not sure, we would dislike almost any recipe.


Linked to the Gallery of Favorites    Real Food Wednesdays

Comments

  1. Hello !!! wow what a great recipe!!!! I've probably cooked salmon in 3 way all my life....I'll save this recipe!!! I just want to let you know that the new english version of open kitchen magazine has been published! Let me know what you think!!! You can read it on our new web site http://www.openkitchenmagazine.com/news/e-festa-3-numero-in-versione-inglese/
    I hope you like it!!! Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Una gran receta me encanta el salmón luce tentador,con el eneldo es muy aromático,abrazos hugs,hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please include temperature and times. I am always worried that the fish is underdone and end up overcooking it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chaya, I really like the sound of this salmon! I've never made salmon with honey mustard sauce before but I can just image how delicious it is. Thank you for sharing this post with the Gallery of Favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I have been making weekly salmon for two and one half years without repeating a recipe."
     
    HOW!?!? By my calculation that's 130 individual recipes for salmon.
     
    Quite a claim.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost