Sweet and Spicy Sauce Salmon

Often, I come across recipes for dressings or sauces and I am not sure what I want to do with them but I do know they sound good.  This happened, yesterday, at  Jenn's Food Journey, where I found a sweet and spicy sauce that is good on both fish, meat and poultry.  Friday is salmon day and I was hoping the salmon and the sauce would be a good match.


Are you one of those people who like to make love matches?  You meet a guy and you meet a gal and you decide they are right for each other.  This decision is despite the fact that you could not explain why you think, they are right for each other. 


She:  Loves to read, quiet evenings, romance and candlelight dinner.  Abhors all sports, the beach, computers and greasy food.


He:  Travels extensively, is gregarious, wants to be in the Olympics and loves MacDonald's.


We are all thinking, this is not a match made in heaven, yet it is and guess who gets married, eventually.


The lesson is, if your friends are looking for their soul mate, help them along.  Just don't be obnoxious about it.


Now, we can eat our salmon which is a perfect match for this sauce.  



Sweet and Spicy Sauce adapted from Jenn's Food Journey

Ingredients:

2 Tablespoon hoisin
1/2 Tablespoon rice vinegar
1 Tablespoon mirin
2 teaspoon soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
dash of sesame oil

Method: 

In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients until well combined.  
Serve over fish, chicken, or meat.  






Comments

  1. This looks so delicious! Following your new blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love salmon, and yours looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always looking for new salmon recipes...and this looks like a winner! Have a wonderful weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new blog. Very nice and the salmon looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost