Bizzy the Explorer Searches for Peanut Butter

Peanut Butter is a favorite for many, not only in desserts but in pasta and with veggies and meats.  This week, Bizzy is searching for peanut butter recipes to share with you.  I will turn this over to Bizzy.  Feel free to link up your peanut butter recipes and leave suggestions for future ingredients for Bizzy to search for.

Bizzy: The first one, I discovered, on my journey is Peanut Butter Cup Shortbread from Angel in the Kitchen.  These looks pretty and I can only imagine how good they taste.

Don't faint at the next one, this birthday cake, Peanut Butter-Fudge Cheesecake from the Brown Eyed Baker.  Make this cake and you certainly will feel like it is your birthday.
Peanut Butter-Fudge Cheesecake

My friend, Louanne always produces fabulous dishes and this time, she has this tasty Spicy Noodles with Peanut Butter Sauce.  This would be great tonight, for dinner.
Super Peanut Butter Chili from Peanut Butter Boy.  If you are looking for peanut butter recipes, look no further.  Just top by and say hello to Peanut Butter Boy.

Last, but  far from least are these peanut butter parfaits from Inside BruCrew Life.  I can only imagine how delicious these are.


Comments

  1. Nice finds. Those shortbread look incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing my Peanut Butter Parfaits:-) That PB cheesecake looks amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sugerencias muy buenas me quedo con el Parfaits, luce todo muy exquisito,felices fiestas y un peóspero año nuevo,felicidades,abrazos hugs,hugs .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum. Peanut butter is so delicious for both sweet and savory dishes and these all look great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost