Menu Plan Monday


I haven't written a weekly plan in ages and I need the discipline.  I am going to give this a try and get myself back on track.  These recipes intrigue me.  I guess, the week will tell if they continue to do so.

Sunday - Pasta with Cabbage and Smoked Salmon

Monday - Cinnamon Pancakes

Tuesday- Harvest Vegetable Pancake with Greens and Goat Cheese - Martha

Wednesday - Corn, Zucchini and Pasta Frittata - Martha
If you are wondering about the number of Martha recipes, I was looking through an old Food magazine and tore out some recipes that looked interesting.


Thursday - Eggplant Stacks

Friday - Baked Spicy Chicken Cutlets

This is linked to Organizing Junkie

Comments

  1. I truly want to come over for dinner at your place every night this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost