Curried Butternut Squash and Apple Soup/Half Time
2. In a saucepan combine and boil together the squash, apples, vegetable broth, water, onion, salt, rosemary, marjoram, brown sugar and pepper.
3. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered and cook for about 20 minutes.
4. Turn one-half of the soup mixture into a blender container.
5. Cover and blend till smooth; set aside.
6. Leave the remaining soup chunky unless you love smooth soups. Then, you can blend all the soup in small quantities.
7. Return all the soup mixture to the saucepan and bring it to boil.
8. Reduce heat to simmering and stir in coconut milk.
This is linked to ;Simply Sweet Home Friday’s Favorites Food Trip Friday Fat Camp Friday Grocery Cart Challenge Recipe Swap Sunday Night Soup