Bake with Bizzy - October 6, 2011



I have tons of baking to do and I hope to share the results with you.  From last week's list, I hope to make:

Brownies with Peanut Butter Icing by the Lady Behind the Curtain.Brownies With Peanut Butter Frosting



Baked Apple Delights by Cooking with K


Brown Butter Peach Crumble Bars from the Sweet Swiper

Don't you think, my guests will be happy with these choices?   I know, I will, nibble, nibble......

Thanks to all of you for  your delicious recipes and helping feed my family.  Keep those recipes coming.  I am having fun and hope you are also.

Comments

  1. I have shared Mandarin Orange Tea Cake and Cherry Pie Muffins. Thank you for hosting your great party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great-looking seasonal recipes today! Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those featured brownies look fabulous! Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my peach bars! This week I've brought some cookies, a cake, and some muffins. Have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure your guests will be very happy with those choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely treats! I'm sharing Mango Jam Roll Cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sigh. Those brownies...totally need them in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'm glad you liked my Cinnamon Bun Layer Cake. I have linked up with that recipe and also my Boston Cream Cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost