Special Days

What a special day!  I received two awards.  I am going to share them one at a time, to give them full credit for their generosity of spirit.

Liebster Blog Award

I received the Liebster Blog Award from A Work-In Progress and was surprised and pleased.    The Liebster Blog Award spotlights up and coming bloggers (those who have 200 or less Followers).



My thanks to Julie who thought of me and presented this award.  Drop by her blog and see what she has to offer.  I think, you will enjoy what you see.


Now I am more than happy to pass this award on to spotlight 5 great up and coming blogs:
Upon reciept of the Liebster Award, there are a few very simple rules:
  1. Copy and paste the award on your blog
  2. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you
  3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
  4. Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost