Menu Plan Monday

Go right on over to Menu Plan Monday and check what others are making this week.

This week does not have a theme. That probably reflects my thinking these days. It is report card time and that is my main focus. Of course, we have to eat but that is not my prime concern. I am not ignoring food, just putting it on the bottom of the ladder, in priorities.


Sunday - Family party.

Monday - Penne with Broccoli and Apples



Tuesday - Potato Soup, White Fish with Pine Nut Brown Butter - Donna Hay



Wednesday - Chicken Breast Pork Tenderloin with Fennel and Grapes - Ellie Krieger
Thursday - Salmon with Sweet Potatoes and Dried Pears



Friday - Peanut Chicken, Roasted Potatoes, Steamed Broccoli



Saturday - Chulent

Comments

  1. Hoefully report card time will go smoothyly Chaya. Your meals look simple, healthy and quick. Perfect for a crazy week!

    Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost