Feta and Eggplant Meatballs - Donna Hay (WWDH)

Last month, I made all the recipes for the month way ahead of time so I would have them.  What I did not do was to type them up and prepare them for posting.  So, here I sit and I am not even sure if the photo is the right one although it is the only one that fits.  I enlarged it and could see it was not meat.

This is a unique combination, one I liked a lot, and ate a good share of.  It was selected by Sarah and the recipe can be found here.

Thanks to Sarah.  In a million years, I probably would not have selected these, and I will probably make them again.

Check out the other Donna Hay cooks and see what they have cooked up.
Gaye, Margaret, Sarah and Kayte 

We welcome new members so please contact any of us if you would like to join in.  There are no requirements.

Comments

  1. Those meatballs sound really interesting. I would have never thought of adding eggplant into the meatballs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those are the right meatballs, they look like they have bits of eggplant in them to me! These were great...we loved them, definitely a repeat sometime. A great way to stretch calories/fat by using that eggplant, less meat and no egg or bread for binders! Yours look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were interesting. I will leave it at that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like you, I wouldn't have picked these, but I quite liked them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great that we all found them a bit different than our usual cooking. I have never chopped eggplant that finely before - I found that part took some time. But it was worth it. Maybe next time I'll repeat on a weekend so my husband doesn't have to wait to long for dinner; haha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost