Melt Blueberry Cake


Melt sent me two containers of their product and I made delicious blueberry mini cakes with it. It is creamy and easy to work with.

This is the Melt promise.


"Our Promise
Let’s face it:  when it comes to nutrition, nowhere is there more confusion than around eating fat. From low-fat, high-carb diet fads to the launch of hydrogenated oils into our food supply, and the associated vilification of naturally saturated fats, its understandable why so many of us are still confused about what to eat and how to cook for our families.
We are very proud of our flagship product, Rich & Creamy Melt® Organic, a butter alternative that is truly delicious. We now also carry a delicious Honey butter alternative that is organically sweetened and contains all of the goodness of our original flagship product, Rich & Creamy Melt®. These products contain the perfect organic blend of the healthiest fats that supports healthy weight when replacing other fats in your daily diet. Each serving of Melt® & Honey Melt® Organic deliver an ideal combination of healthful saturated, polyunsaturated, and monounsaturated fats for optimal nutrient content and absorption, weight management, thyroid function, heart health, and digestive health. Melt® Organic is certified organic and kosher, and is soy free, Trans fat free, and gluten free. Our products do not contain artificial ingredients of any kind and they never will. Our ingredients are Eco-social, Fair Trade, and non-GMO.
It is our promise to you that each food product we develop is based on the real deal when it comes to dietary fats and oils. We have lived through the “school of hard knocks” and uncovered the benefits of certain plant-based fats on reversing personal health conditions and improving the health of our families. With the almost deafening noise of misinformation about dietary fats and oils, we work closely with experts who specialize in lipids (fats) chemistry and are generating the latest scientific research. As a result, we deliver the highest quality food products with our promise of authentic deliciousness."
Check out the Melt site for additional information and Enjoy.

Comments

  1. I've never heard of this product before - how interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a pastry chef who knows how to make a variety of cakes but in reality I cannot meet the girl who really loves what I do, right now I do not know if I do well or badly but I want to try my luck in searching the www iwantu com page With a couple that can really help me get a preja I hope to be lucky is what I really hope and I hope you don't have so many problems.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost