Aging Gracefully

Photo 
I am not sure where I got this.  It was on someone's Face Book page.  It is interesting that I had a chat with a friend, this morning about later years and how important it is, if one has the health to pull it off, to work or be involved in charity or hobbies, grandchildren or social groups and even the Internet.  Living can only get better in later years.

I thank God that my health allows me to be active in life and hopefully with His help, I want to do this until my very last day.

Comments

  1. I wanna be a cute old lady! Too much experience with the other kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! You made me smile, too...hope we all can be blessed with long, healthy and active lives~xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost