Cheesy Pizza Dip - CEiMB QED

I was baking cookies very happily and felt a rush of hunger.  Sitting on my kitchen table was Ellie Krieger's, latest book, so I did what comes naturally and looked through the pages until, I came to this cheesy dip, made from a simple Marinara sauce and mozzarella and Parmesan.  To make up for the fat in the cheese, I dipped cucumbers in it and it was scrumptious.

You can find the recipe for this here.  If you are really, in a hurry, take out a bottle of marinara sauce, ready made and mix with the cheese and then microwave and you have a snack in minutes.

For other CEiMB recipes, check here and please join us and link your Ellie recipes here.

For Sure, this is a Quick, Easy and Delicious Recipe



Comments

  1. OMG!!!!!! My mouth is watering....I will even dip my fingers in this sauce right now!!!!! Delicious!!!! I love everything cheese!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A HEALTHY cheesy pizza dip? This is basically heaven in a dip bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks delicious!!! Thank you so much for sharing at Mix it up Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a seriously wonderful idea! This sounds so delicious, and it's lovely to think that it is good for you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum - marinara sauce, parmesan & mozzarella - what's not to love?!

    Thanks for sharing at Cookbook Sundays.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great...I flagged it in my book. Simple, easy to find ingredients, tasty, what's not to love, right?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost