In a large bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, oil, vanilla and lemon peel until blended.
Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually beat into egg mixture.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets.
- Flatten with a glass dipped in sugar.
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool for 1-2 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
- Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
I apologize but I was just blessed with a new grandson and I have no time to pick from last week's recipes. Anyone who would like to submit three choices, please do so, in a comment.
I am looking forward to seeing what you share, this week. Thanks for your understanding.