Your assignment is.....

We learn something of importance, each day, and today I learned from my esteemed colleague and buddy, Louise that August is Goat Cheese Month (I am not mentioning that is also Brownie month - that is a secret.)

Check this out, if you like to use goat cheese.  It is amazing.

Also go to Louise's, Months of Edible Celebrations, to learn more about anything and to be fascinated.

In honor of the month, here are some of my recipes using goat cheese.

Brussels Sprouts with Goat Cheese


Sun Dried Tomato Mac and Goat Cheese


Goat Cheese Stuffed Spinach Pancakes



Quinoa Pasta with Goat Cheese and Vegetables





Goat Cheese-Spinach Quesadilla



Honey Almond Strawberry Salad




Lemon Pasta with Norwegian Salmon



There are more here and on My Sweet and Savory.  I think, we like goat cheese.  If you are wondering what you assignment is, it is to make something with goat cheese.

Comments

  1. I have never tried goat cheese before, it is something that I have always wanted to try. It is not easily available at our usual supermarkets, I guess that I need to make a trip to the special store to get it, and it can be very expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Guacamole, Chaya! Or should I say Goat Cheese!!! I had no idea you were such a fan of Goat Cheese. Where oh where to begin??? Okay, I'm off to check these yummy posts out.

    Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm still trying to figure out how you do all of this fabulous cooking, keep up all of your terrific blogs, and LIVE!!! Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What really delicious ways to use goat cheese, they all look and sound so tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Goats Cheese, specially loved your Quesadillas and Pasta recipes.. Must be quite flavorful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love goat cheese. Imagine a whole month devoted to it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost