Recipe Box # 11 - Wedding

Last night, my oldest granddaughter got married.  Such festivities!!!  I know she is my grandchild and that makes her special to me, no matter what, but I must say, she is an outstanding young lady and  a gracious and beautiful kallah (bride).  When we speak of moments in our lives, this was a moment of unbelievable joy.

I don't like making excuses, usually, but this time, I am thrilled to do so.  I have no recipe for this week's Recipe box, at least not yet. and my reason is one of the best.  I did not take pictures of the food either so even that is not here, to share.  It was delicious.

So, let's share what you have been making.

Last week, as usual, we had many tempting recipes such as those that follow..

This week, I thought, it would be fun to select a few categories and show some of each.  I am not including all of them because of space and I thank all of you have shared.

Breads:
              Tabbouleh Bread                                               


                                                               Zucchini Bread
       


Maple Oatmeal Bread


Liquids:






You do not have to live by bread and water.  There are choices above.
Please do drop a recipe in the Recipe box by linking below.

Comments

  1. CONGRATULATIONS !!
    Such great new Chaya
    May G-od bless them and their new family they're about to build
    ♥ ♥ ♥

    And thanks for featuring my Tabbouleh bread

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your granddaughter!
    Thank you for featuring my dressing. And thank you for this week's party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your grand daughter, and wishing her alot of happiness in the days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your granddaughter! I'm sure it was a gorgeous and happy event for all. Thanks for hosting again this week and have a marvelous week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to your Granddaughter and you for a new family member, Chaya.
    The Tabbouleh Bread Looks delicious. Hope you enjoy your week and thanks for hosting.
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best wishes and congratulations to your granddaughter! By the way, I'm getting married next year and I'm planning to include some edible stuff in my wedding supplies. Maple syrup jars would be perfect as wedding favors!;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for featuring my Light Lemon Syllabub! Have a great day!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to you Chaya, wow! you must be a very proud grandmama!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to your granddaughter!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to the newlyweds! I can see that you are a very happy grandma indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to your granddaughter! Thank you so much for hosting. I hope you have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to your grand daughter! You much be so proud and what a happy time... Thanks so much for hosting and there's so much good food for me to explore...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your new grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! My son was just married a few weeks ago. It's such a wonderful family time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting, I linked My Personal Pan Pizza and Peanut Butter Blossoms.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful occasion! Your Granddaughter's dress looks so beautiful. I'm really happy for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've just shared a fish dish! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Believe it or not, but I also like to be prepare by wedding and change my hairstyles and do not like to change the color of my hair any less. A few days ago, I had the idea to dye my hair in blonde balayage. I didn't know what it was supposed to look like, so I found this site on the Internet https://lovehairstyles.com/green-ombre-hair/ thanks to which I learned what green ombre hair look like and was able to repeat it. It's so cool.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost