Chinese Cabbage Salad

 
I checked out my list of recipes from this blog to see when I last had posted a cabbage recipe.  What shocked me was how many cabbage recipes, I have listed here.  I guess, we like cabbage more than I thought.

I made this salad for dinner tonight.  Of course, I tasted it which is why I know it is good.

Chinese Cabbage Salad

Ingredients:

2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 cup sesame seeds, toasted
1/4 cup blanched slivered almonds
2 cups shredded cabbage
3 green onions, chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons rice vinegar
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon sesame oil
3 tablespoons sugar

Method:

 
 In a medium skillet heat olive oil. Add almonds and sesame seeds. Stir often to prevent burning.


Mix in a large bowl with cabbage and onions. 

Mix together the olive oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil and sugar. Pour over salad, toss and serve. 



Fat Tuesdays                    Hearth and Soup Hop         Slightly Indulgent Tuesdays       See Ya in the Gumbo

Comments

  1. This looks delicious! I've been looking for a new cabbage recipe since my last was a disaster. Can't wait to try this.

    Newest follower! Stop by http://sassyshopperreviews.blogspot.com/ and follow back when you can. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost