Bake With Bizzy

Hi, Is it really Wednesday?  I was about to leave without posting Bake With Bizzy.  I thought, I was programmed, on Wednesday afternoons, to send out the post and here, I forgot.   Since, I have about three minutes to do this, I am going to skip my own baked delight and put the spotlight on you.  Actually, for me, that is more fun.  I do enjoy your recipes so much.

Looking back:

DSC_3514
I am speechless, looking at this unbelievable cake.  I would not have the patience to make all the parts and then put it together.  I am glad someone else did.  Jasline certainly came through with flying colors.  Thank you.
Each week, Winnie leaves some beautiful baked goods and usually there is one of her exceptional challahs.  If you haven't been following the shapes of these challah, please visit her site to see them.  They are unbelievable.  This week, we have one in the shape of a Magen Dovid .  Isn't that stunning?



 light stuffed shells
 You have your bread and your dessert and you need a main dish and here it is from Lady Behind the Curtain who always shares something fun and exciting.  This is a dish for my family and I would not be surprised, if you see it on my blog, in the near future.  You can find Sheryl and all her goodness here.

;">

Comments

  1. Hi Chaya
    Thanks sooooooooooo much for featuring my "Magen-David challah". I'm honored!!
    (the link to my post though is broken... this is the correct url - http://winnish.blogspot.com/2011/05/blog-post_08.html)

    Thank you also for hosting another party!
    Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some yummy features! I have shared Apricot Breakfast Crescents and a cheesecake. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chaya- thanks for hosting! Enjoy a great weekend! Rebecca@ Natural Mothers Network ( Seasonal Celebration Sunday) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some stunning baked recipes! The bread looks extremely good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous! I need to get back to baking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The orange crust WAS good, Chaya, but the pie was a flop. It was runny and I'll never make her recipe again. Doubt you want me to link up because of that.
    You've got some great recipes here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great roundup of recipes! They all look great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful features! There's always so much great baking inspiration here! Thank you for hosting, Chaya.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for featuring the cake, Chaya! I loved visiting your blog, whenever I have no idea what to bake, I can always find some idea here! :) Thank you, Chaya! Take care, Jasline (Food Is My Life)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cake has left me speechless too! That looks incredible! I'm regretting not baking a dessert tonight. Thanks for hosting Chaya! So many yummy eats to choose from. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great featured recipes! Those Mexican Stuffed shells look SO good! Thanks for hosting and hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Chaya, I've brought some popovers to share! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost