Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni - Donna Hay - Comedy of Errors

I am finally back to Donna Hay Wednesdays and very happy to have the normalcy.  What a wonderful dish to start off with although, I seemed to do everything incorrectly,

I decided to make this on Monday and at the last minute, something came up and I could not finish it.  I had the noodles cooked and on Tuesdays, they fell apart.  I did the best, I could do patching them up.  After putting the recipe together and in the oven, I went to check my email and forgot the lovely canneloni which dried up, even more.

It is a miracle but they were still delicious.  You should definitely check out the other members who had more success and more pleasing looking dishes,

I would make this again, correctly,  There was dill added and it was a delicious spice to include.


Check the other Donna Hay Gals Kayte
Gay
Margaret


Linked to Scrumptious Sundays

Comments

  1. Don't you hate days like that. Good intentions gone astray. Definitely a repeat - often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chaya, I know what you're saying. Crazy things happen in the kitchen from time to time, as with my financiers on Friday. Luckily, there is usually a fix.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost