Cinnamon sugar-coated maple apple cakes



This week Gaye selected these sweet treats.  I made them without what is probably the best part, the cinnamon sugar coating but hubby prefers them that way.  I used slightly more than the one teaspoon of cinnamon to compensate for the missing coating.  As usual, these are easy to make and worth making.  Cinnamon and maple are two of my favorite flavors a winning combination - in my opinion.

******Please check out the other WWDH bakers and see what they are sharing with us.*******
Kayte      Gaye      Sarah     Margaret

Cinnamon sugar-coated Maple Apple Cakes adapted from donna Hay (Gluten-Free)

Ingredients:


2½ cups gluten-free
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup butter, melted
1 cup  brown sugar

½ cup maple syrup (Costco has a large bottle for a good price and it is kosher)
4 eggs
6 apples, peeled and grated

Method:

Preheat oven to  (355°F). 


Place the flour and cinnamon in a bowl and mix to combine.

 Add the butter, brown sugar, maple syrup, eggs and apple and mix well to combine. 

Spoon into 12 well greased 1 cup-capacity  Bundt tins. 

Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer. Turn out immediately. 

Comments

  1. Hi Chaya, glad you enjoyed this recipe. I don't think the coating is here or there - the cake is the star.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look wonderful and moist. I am sure they are just as delicious without the coating. Blessings, Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look delicious -- cinnamon, apples, and maple -- some of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad yours came out of the pan. I used the same one you have. Guess I didn't flour it enough. I supposed that is gluten free FLOUR in your ingredients? They look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chaya,
    These little cakes are so pretty and look so moist and delicious! Thanks so much for sharing this great recipe with Full Plate Thursday and have a great week!
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love cinnamon and apples together, Chaya. Your cakes look beautiful! Pinned to my gluten free recipe board on Pinterest. Thank you so much for being a part of the Hearth and Soul Hop.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost