Creamy Avocado Omelet
Recipe Provided By the California Avocado Commission - adapted
- Beat eggs, milk, salt, pepper and paprika together.
- Place oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Tilt pan to coat all sides evenly.
- Pour egg mixture into pan, tilt to permit uncooked egg to run to sides and bottom.
- Poke egg with a fork to let heat through, then lower heat and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until egg is slightly firm throughout. (this is where I had trouble....the center took forever to come close to firm.)
- Spoon cream cheese across the center of eggs.
- Top with avocado slices and roll the edges of egg over filling. (I folded it.)
- Remove from heat and cover for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.
What's Cookin' Wednesday