Hot Potato Mustard Dressing - Donna Hay



Last week I missed posting my weekly Donna Hay recipe but I did make it.  The schedule came out that this was due before the holiday of Shavuos and my priority was cooking for the holiday.  Actually, I ended up using this dressing for one of the holiday meals.

Although, this is behind schedule, I want you to see it because it is delicious.  I didn't have time to make the potatoes as suggested.  I had made some baked potato knishes and I used this dressing on them.  Yummy.

In my opinion, this would be great on meat, fish, vegetables or as a salad dressing.

Kayte is the brilliant lady who chose Hot Potato Mustard Dressing from Off the Shelf on page 143. Check out what Kayte and the other members made at Wednesday with Donna Hay.

Linked to:  Treasure Box Tuesday    Hearth and Soul Hop     Tuesday’s Table       Weekend Potluck        What'd You Do  This Weekend           Whimsy Wednesday             Waste Not Want Not Wednesday         Lou Lou Girls      Creative Munster  
             

Comments

  1. MMMM! Love the sound of this wonderful recipe. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Weekend Potluck! Please come again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hot potato salads and the ingredients in this recipe sound delicious! Thank you for sharing another delicious recipe with us at the Hearth and Soul hop, Chaya. I hope you will join us again this week. The hop is live now :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost