Meat Loaf Burgers - Ina Garten

This month, I cooked for our monthly Ina linky, weeks ahead of time and promptly forgot about it so here I am, at the last minute, scrambling to get something out.  I had taken ina's meat loaf and made burgers from the mixture, rather than a meat loaf and they came out, just right.  The recipe, I used can be found here.  

We grilled the burgers instead of baking the meat loaf.  They stayed together which is something, I was concerned about.

I think this is the correct photo but I am no longer sure of this.


Check out what other members made this month.

 

Comments

  1. Well for last minute, you certainly came up with something interesting! I would never think of making those, but I am certainly going to try it! Perfect for a weekend summer night....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks OK to me :) But whatever it is, it does look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a great picture - so it must be the right one. These sound really good. I think I'll have to give this a try burgers are my favorite.

    I'm new to Ina Fridays. I linked up the Foolproof Baby Back Ribs. We do a lot of grilling around here.

    Love your blog, btw.

    Wishes for tasty dishes,
    Linda
    Tumbleweed Contessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chaya,
    What a creative idea. Who'd have thought to make burgers from meat loaf? Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would never have thought her meatloaf recipe would hold up as a burger. Great idea, Chaya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative dish and what a colorful looking plate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I'm so late getting here--long trip and lots to do when I got home. I love the look of these burgers; my mom made meatloaf burgers my whole life. I never had a plain hamburger until I went to college! Looks so tasty--good choice! Happy Wednesday! (P.S. I like the idea of the cucumber soup.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost