Lemon-Glazed Buttermilk Bundt Cake ---- THB




Grace of Life Can Be Simple chose the recent cake from "Coffee Cakes" by Lou Seibert Pappas. It is the Lemon-Glazed Buttermilk Bundt Cake. We liked this one just as we have enjoyed almost all the cakes from this book. Of course, we are a coffee cake eating family.



My cake is gluten-free and I made mini bundt cakes as well as some cuties, below.  I love to make little cakes and hubby pops them down, with ease.  I used powdered sugar in place of the lemon glaze which I am sure is delicious.  Hubby does not like glazes or frosting.  I did throw some blueberries in the batter.

The Home Bakers is hosted by Joyce from Kitchen Flavours. We would love it, if you would join us. Just drop a line to Joyce.



Comments

  1. Hi Chaya,
    Your little cuties are real cute! Love the two different shapes of the little cakes! I should get some of these cute little moulds!
    I totally agree that this cake is a winner! I had mine with the lemon glaze, it was good! Sprinkling them with powdered sugar sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cake looks wonderful lovely design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute and lemony looking!

    Thanks for sharing, Chaya...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely results Chaya!

    Those minies are so cutesy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These little cakes look just wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chaya, I love your little bundts. They look so pretty and inviting :) Glad you love this bake as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This cake looks very tempting. And love ur mould too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost