Intro to Ellie



Ellie Krieger's Best Healthy Recipes Greek Style Suffed Peppers

This week, I am going to be cooking from Ellie's Krieger's "Comfort Food Fix".  I have made several recipes from the book, in the past and I plan to make additional ones, this week.  I am including some photos from Ellie's recipes.
  Picture of Balsamic Chicken with Baby Spinach Recipe Balsamic Chicken with Baby Spinach Recipe

 For a number of years, we had a wonderful group who cooked Ellie Krieger recipes, weekly.  We have kept the linky active but as a group, we have not formalized any recipes for the group to make.  We would like to re-create this group.  CEiMB, Craving Ellie with My Belly is found here.
Broccoli, Mushroom, and Cheese Breakfast StrataBroccoli and Mushroom Strata
Margaret of Tea and Scones is our cheerful and competent leader.  We discussed a good way to bring back CEiMB is to select a theme and what is more appropriate for December than cookies.  There are several recipes online as well as in Ellie's books.

Energy Bars
Ellie is charming and if you have not been fortunate enough to have cooked her recipes, check them online and look for her videos.  I have two of her books and they are such a wonderful part of my cookbook collection.

My husband has always liked Ellie recipes, not that he knows, who's recipe, he is eating.  When I make one of her recipes, I get comments like, "Make this again," and "This one is a winner."  The food is healthy, tasty and easy to make.  The ingredients are usually ones we have on hand.

Margaret and I invite you to join us.  Pick any of Ellie's cookies and link up. 

You will find some of her recipes online.
Healthy Living
Food Network
Ellie Krieger.com
Cooking Channel

There are other sites to check out as well. Picture of Three Bean and Beef Chili Recipe   Three Bean and Beef Chili 


Comments

  1. advertising and ***********

    with Adwords. Well I am including this RSS to my email
    and could look out

    for a lot extra of your respective exciting content. Ensure

    that you replace this again very soon..
    Also visit my weblog : http://www.dc495.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost