Menu Plan Monday - Gluten-Free

As I discussed, in the previous post, I am cooking from Ellie Krieger's, Comfort Food Fix, this week.  I had this book, marked up, already with recipes, I want to make.  The strangest part of my selection is that those are not the recipes, I am planning to use.  I ended up, picking a whole set of new recipes.  This proves how appealing Ellie's recipes are to me.  I think, I would be happy with almost any of them.

Sunday - Spinach Pizza

Monday - Chili, Bean & Corn Bread Pie with Zucchini Potato Pancakes

Tuesday - Lasagna   Better Beef Lasagna

Wednesday - Skillet Mac and Cheese  Skillet Mac and Cheese

Thursday - Spicy Chicken Fried Rice with Peanuts (I have made this one and it is amazing.) Spicy Chicken Fried Rice wi.JPG

Friday - Sesame Chicken with Broccoli with Autumn Vegetable Curry
Menu Plan Monday

Comments

  1. It all sounds good, especially the chili, bean and cornbread pie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost