Menu Plan Monday

It feels good, being back to weekly planning.  In the summer, it does not work, for me but when I am teaching, it makes life a lot easier.  Last week was comfortable, knowing what I was doing and when I was doing it.  I had none of those deer in the headlight looks when I had no clue, what to make for dinner, which was an hour away.

This week, I am cooking from Martha Stewart's Living cookbook. It is not easy to select recipes from a book with such variety and multitude of recipes.  I ended up, using code words.  Wednesday is soup night so I checked out Martha's soups.  Tuesday, I cook for Wednesdays with Donna Hay so I chose a Martha salmon.

Sunday - Pizza

Monday - Gratineed Mac and Cheese with Tomatoes

Tuesday - Potato Rosti and Poached Salmon with Creamy Dill Sauce

Wednesday - Soup Night - Pureed Spinach - Potato Soup 

Thursday - Curried Quinoa with Apple and Black Beans

Friday - Chicken, Roasted Curried Cauliflower,  Sweet Potatoes

Menu Plan Monday

Comments

  1. You'll still get through that book with your code-word searching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like I'll have to come up with a menu plan as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chaya, I always start out with good intentions of following a meal plan, but it always seems to go by the wayside :) Yours looks wonderfully tasty and filling! Thanks for sharing♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chaya, I agree spinach is king. I only have one kid that is not so thrilled about it. I love the brownie. Thanks for the party.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost