Baked Onion Salmon with Sweet Potato Crumbs



Since, I make salmon almost weekly, I like to experiment.  This week, I made a simple dish, pouring Sweet Vidalia Onion Dressing over the salmon fillets and sprinkling crumbs made from sweet potato chips plus some oregano from the garden.  Different and good.

Baked Onion Salmon with Sweet Potato Crumbs

Ingredients:

3 salmon fillets
3 tablespoons Sweet Vidalia Onion Dressing
2 teaspoons sweet potato crumbs (from chips)
1 teaspoon fresh chopped oregano

Method:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Pour some water on the bottom of a baking dish or spray with cooking oil.

Place salmon fillets in pan and pour dressing over the salmon.  I did not cover them but drizzed over about 2/3 of the fillets.

Sprinkle crumbs on top.

Bake for 15 minutes.

Sprinkle oregano on top and serve.

linked to Inspire me Monday

Comments

  1. What a lovely dish! That dressing sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delicious! What a great twist to use sweet potato chips as the crumbs!
    Merry Christmas, Chaya to you and your family!
    Wish you A Blessed and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost