Peanut Buttery Noodles with Sesame Seeds
The recipe originally came from our gal, Nigella Lawson who has many amazing dishes for us to enjoy. This was easy to make and simply the yummiest to eat. For the original recipe, go to the source and get all the details.
- 2 tablespoons Canola Oil
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic flavored rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Tomato Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
|Add dressing to noodles and cabbage.|
- 12 ounces thin white rice noodles
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- Sesame Seeds - a generous sprinkling
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper, thin sliced
- 1/2 Orange Bell Pepper, thin sliced
- 1/2 cup carrots, thin sliced
In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the dressing. Mix until it is well blended. If necessary, heat peanut butter in microwave for a 10 seconds so that it is easier to incorporate.
Slice all the vegetables, slicing as thin as possible with a sharp knife. Cut the green pepper strips in half. Place half the noodles in a serving dish. Cover with vegetables and mix. Add the remaining noodles and mix, once again. Pour dressing over and mix well enough to coat the noodles and vegetables.
Sit down and feast on the flavors and the crispy vegetables.