It is amazing how we can take a few items from shelves and all of a sudden have a meal. I had defrosted the mock crab meat. That became ingredient #1. Since, pasta had been in my plans, keeping it, made sense. Out came some spirals. Then, the key to success, appeared before me, when I opened the refrigerator door. A bottle of Sesame Teriyaki sauce. I added some browned vegetables and voila, dinner was ready.
1/2 one pound package of mock crab meat
- Boil pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, in medium skillet with one tablespoon of olive oil, cook red pepper, celery and scallions for 5 minutes on a low heat.
- Add mock crab to vegetables and cook for another 3 minutes, turning the fish over, gently.
- Drain pasta and place in bowl, sprayed with olive oil. Add vegetables and fish.
- Add the sauce and only coat the pasta. It is almost more a glaze than a sauce.
- I put my bowl in the microwave for another minute or two to make sure it was served hot.