Mini Cheesecakes


My darling daughter (in-law) brought me a brownie pan, one with separate squares for each brownie and I made little cheesecakes in it.  Actually, two of my granddaughters made the cheesecake under a little guidance. I used an old recipe of mine that I have used for years when I want a light tasting cheesecake.  The squares were adorable but I could not get them out of the pan without damaging them.  I am sure brownies will work better.


Easy Cheesecake from Moms Who Think



The only difference between my recipe and this is that I used brown sugar with the sour cream and vanilla.

Ingredients:

2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
2/3 cup sugar
3 large eggs
1/2 teaspoon vanilla

3 tablespoons (brown) sugar
8 ounces sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla

Easy Cheesecake

Beat cream cheese, 2/3 cup sugar, 3 eggs, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla with mixer until smooth. 



Pour into well greased brownie square molds.



Bake 22 minutes at 350 degrees F. 


Remove cheesecake and cool for 5 minutes.



Combine 3 Tablespoons (brown)sugar, sour cream, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Spread over warm cheesecake and return to oven for 5 minutes.
Cool and refrigerate.
Linked to:  Saturday Night Fever   Linked to:  See Ya at the Gumbo                  Treasure Box Tuesday                   Hearth and Soul Hop           Tuesday’s Table  

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost