Zucchini, Spinach, and Corn Saute



I fell in love with recipes by Ellie Krieger in our original group CEiMB and have done that again in our new group Eating with Ellie, EwE.  I probably say this every week but that is what happens with true love.  Ask my hubby.

This week, I chose a simple vegetable recipe which had spinach and corn, two of my favorites and zucchini which fits anywhere.  I made this about a month ago and all I remember is that we liked it.  It is an uncomplicated  side dish, won't be spectacular but it should be good to eat and goes with everything.

To see what the other gals did this week, stop by Eating with Ellie (EwE)

Comments

  1. I agree with your assessment, an uncomplicated tasty side dish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chaya :)
    How are you ? I was so glad to see your comment on my Blondie's post :) I re-posted it as I added new photos. It's an amazing recipe and I got it thanks to you :)

    As I'm a vegetarian this dish with zucchini and spinach and corn seem soooooooooooooo wonderful. I could eat it every day :)
    Wishing you a wonderful Passover ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you chose this one! We really enjoyed it. And it is a side dish that would go with almost anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice, Chaya, we loved this one as it was and in wraps and in soup...very versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful choice, thank you. This dish made dinner really easy as I just topped each bowl of sauteed vegetables with a piece of salmon. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost