Too Easy Blueberry Muffins - Donna Hay

This week, was my turn to pick a recipe for our Donna Hay group, Wednesdays with Donna Hay.  My husband loves blueberry muffins and with the title of Too Easy Blueberry Muffins, how could I resist, making this my selection.

In all honesty, I am not sure how this is easier than other blueberry muffins.  Sometimes, I add nutmeg to mine or nuts but generally, any kind of muffin takes little effort to make.  As Donna proclaimed, this also was a simple recipe.

Today is a Jewish fast day preceding the holiday of Purim so I have not tasted the muffins but they look good enough to eat and I plan to have one when the fast is over.

If you are a blueberry fan or simply like Donna Hay, join us by making the recipe and sharing your link HERE! You will also find the links for other participants. Next week, we will be making Sarah's choice a Breakfast Parfait. Sounds intriguing.

Comments

  1. We loved this recipe! May even be my new go-to blueberry muffin recipe, we liked it so much. Great pick this week! I think it is too easy because all the ingredients are ones you usually have on hand and you can use frozen blueberries so those are easy to have on hand as well. Makes it great for a last minute bake at a moment's notice. Yours look good, hope you love them as much as we did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a good pick Chaya - simple and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so delicious. Thanks for sharing it with us,..
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/03/rings-tings-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you chose this chaya! We really enjoy most any muffin but especially blueberry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a great pick. I served them for dessert (with ice cream!) when some friends came over, then Anthony and I had them with a cuppa on the next night. Delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Easier or not these were great little muffins. Good pick Chaya.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost