Potato Kugelettes for Passover


As I cook for the holiday, I am attempting to get some of the recipes here, for you so that if you are looking for new recipes, you will have choices.  Since, I am one of the biggest mini-fans, this is one of my favorite kugels in mini form.


Potato Kugelettes

Ingredients:

1 onion
2 potatoes
2 eggs
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons potato starch
1 tablespoon oil
paprika
spray cooking oil

Method:

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

Grease 6 cups of muffin tin.

Chop onion fine. You can use a food processor but I find they get mushy.

Shred potatoes and combine with onions. The potatoes, I do shred in food processor.

Add eggs and dry ingredients.

Mix well.

Fill muffin tins almost to top.

Top with paprika and spray with cooking oil.

Bake 400 degree for 20 minutes.

Linked to:  Waste Not Want Not Wednesdays



Comments

  1. These look great! Thanks for sharing them on Waste Not Want Not Wednesday, I've pinned it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost