Menu Plan Mondays February 6, 2011

On Sunday, I think about the possibilities for dinner, this week.  Since, I am cooking for two, I can go anywhere with the meals.  I have been attempting to incorporate a breakfast for dinner night.  I have an Ellie Krieger night.   Then, it is wide open.  There are times, I make up a recipe and that is the most fun.  The problem is I can rarely share it with you.  Unless I write all the details down, I rely on my photos.

I use recipes from your blogs, from magazines, from cookbooks and from other places on the Internet.  This is such an enjoyable experience.  Let's see what should be for this week.

Sunday - Corn and Sausage Cakes

Monday - Chunky Apple Pancakes

Tuesday - Meatballs and Spaghetti


Wednesday - Sesame Shrimp Fried Rice with Cabbage
 

Thursday - Vegetarian West African Soup
Vegetarian West African Soup
Photo: Karry Hosford

Friday - Sesame Chicken with Spicy Apricot Sauce

Saturday - Chulent

Comments

  1. Sounds like you are going to have a yummy week in your house!

    Thank you for linking up to the Feed Me Tweet Me Blog Hop. I've followed you on Networked Blogs this time. Hope you will hop on by again next week :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost