Brownie Buttons - Baking With Dorie - BWD

Baking With DorieThis week is a special week for the ladies of Baking With Dorie.  Many of us have been together for one full year.  We have shared the joys and challenges of baking old and new recipes.  We have bonded and made new friends.  We found success and possibly a little failure.  All of it helped us grow in our baking.

Together, we chose Brownie Buttons for the big occasion.  These cute little brownies adorned with frosting are simply adorable.  I had some chocolate ganache left over so I did not make the frosting, Dorie specified.  Hopefully, the other gals made it so you can see what it is like.
The more I bake from Baking From My Home to Yours, the more I understand why Dorie is my "go to" baker and her books sits, worn in my kitchen.  I can always find something, I want to make, and I can't say this about some other baking books.
Buy the book:
Chocolate ganache with Marshmallow Creme


Linked to Tasty Tuesdays at Beauty and Bedlam  What's On the Menu Wednesday?
hearthandsoulgirlichef

Comments

  1. Yours is the first post up!
    I like your swirled frosting very much, it's so pretty.
    Thanks for being part of BWD this past year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the swirled frosting.....wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty marbled frosting and I must say yummy-looking too!! it's been great having you as a fellow baker and look forward to baking more with BWD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Chaya, soo sweet , i havent been around with u guys for a year , but after reading ur thoughts , i feel like i have , its been so muc fun and special coz i joined in only thannxxx to u!
    The marbled frosting looks good , really good and i have jus a handfull of buttons left now and nothing for dessert tomorrow.:-)
    So i have to hop by ur place :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could gobble up one or two of those sweets right now. They look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look delicious!! Do you have a link in here to the actual recipe? I just had someone email me and ask where to find the recipe, I clicked a bunch and found it on Grapefruits blog but I don't think it's linked in here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little brownie buttons look so scrumptious with the chocolate ganache! I have Dorie's new book but don't have her baking one - need to get it. I love books that always seem to have what you need.

    ReplyDelete
  8. After seeing yours, I wish I had frosted mine...

    They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow those are the most delicious looking brownies I have ever seen -the frosting just takes it to a new level. thanks for sharing this with us at the Hearth and Soul Hop1

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow -- this looks fantastic -- these little buttons are gorgeous. I've never mastered the art of baking and am completely jealous of your skillset! :)

    Please come on by the CSN giveaway at www.ekatskitchen.com this week - I'd love it if you entered!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look terrific. Thanks so much for sharing them on What's On the Menu Wednesday. I have just gotten her "around my french table" book...can't wait to get started on it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They turned out looking sinfully delicious! Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love your Brownie Buttons, they just look delicious. I am going to try your recipe this week. Thank you for sharing and you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost