Monday, September 9, 2013

Spinach Patties


I made leek patties for the Rosh Ha Shana table and just had to transform the recipe into one with spinach, as well.

Spinach Patties

Ingredients:

3 cups fresh spinach (microwave for a minute so it crumbles)
2/3 cup gluten-free corn flake crumbs
2 eggs
salt and black pepper to taste
1 teaspoon herbs de provence seasoning (I love this and add it to almost everything)
oil for cooking

Method:

Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.

Heat oil in a large skillet.  I did not use a lot of oil, just enough to coat the pan.

Cook one side for about 2 minutes until browned.  

Turn over and cook other side until brown.

Serve plain or with any sauce.  I had some roasted pepper sauce to use with these.  Sour cream would be good as well.

Eat and please do enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. That looks yummy and simple, that seasoning sounds like a great ingredient to have in the kitchen:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Simple and healthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely looking patties with a healthy touch..

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.