Crispy Sage Potatoes with Fried Eggs WWDH


Crispy Sage Potatoes with Fried Eggs - adapted from Donna Hay

This recipe got my attention right away.  I love potatoes and I love eggs and together, they are doubly good.  I am being repetitive but this is yet another easy recipe from Donna Hay.  She has a way of putting food together that tastes good.  It is not fancy but it works.

Check out the other Donna cooks and see what they have made.

Gaye             Sarah           Margaret


Linked to Totally Talented Tuesday          Waste Not Want Not Wednesday          Fresh Foods Wednesdays     What's Cooking Wednesday     Wonderfully Creative Wednesdays 

Comments

  1. Glad you liked this dish. I thought it was a nice change for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had planned to make this Tues morning for b'fast only to find my sage plant had died. Making it tonite sans egg. It smells so good. Glad to have good reports from you and Gaye.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost