Egg Noodles with Onions, Caraway, and Parsley



This week,  I selected this recipe for EwE but I unfortunately did not post it in time for our weekly Thursday cooking.  Better late than never definitely is proven because this turned out to be a fantastic side dish.  The noodle with caramelized onions, garlic, parsley and caraway seeds blended together for the right flavor and the right crunch.

I recommend this recipe, Egg Noodles with Onions, Caraway, and Parsley  from Weeknights Wonders by Ellie Krieger.  Check out our Eating with Ellie page to see what others have done with this recipe.

Comments

  1. It was a good choice Chaya - very tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chaya,
    The wide Egg noodles were always a comfort food when I was growing up. My mother made a dairy recipe using cottage cheese and green peas mixed into the hot noodles. It was a staple for Thursday night dinner served with fried fish..Your dish look fabulous..
    Your dish looks equally as inviting. Thanks for sharing it.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DO want to make this one. Can never go wrong with noodles. And onions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got around to making and posting this noodle dish you picked way back in October and it was so good. I am looking forward to making this one again and again as we love caraway and I don't have near enough recipes with caraway in them! Good pick. Yours looks marvelous.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost